Friday, September 25, 2009

Like the Changes?

I feel like I live in a zoo, so I thought my blog should look the part :-) Do you like the monkeys? I think its a fun change...I just get bored to easily, haha.

On a more bloggish type note, I had a Mary Kay party here at my home last night and had a ball. Most of my guests were my neighbors but two were friends that live off-post. We all hit it off and had so much fun getting to know each other and chatting all about pregnancies and babies...4 of my 7 guests are expecting! I thoroughly enjoyed laughing and talking with other gals with NO children to interrupt! Plus, Mary Kay products are fun to try and drool over. I am actually seriously considering becoming a consultant myself as a way to try and earn some money for our family. The army is very good to us in many ways but "great pay" just isn't one of those ways, haha. WAY to many army families are barely making ends meet...us included, so this may be a good way for me to earn some money and still have the flexibilty I need with my schedule and childcare needs. So, we'll see. Either way, I earned hostess credit and got a few free products for throwing the party! I LOVE FREE THINGS!

I also wanted to share a picture of my sweet D in his new beautiful wool pants that I won from that facebook contest I referenced in my last blog entry. The pants are amazing! I am pretty sure he's going to wear them everyday this Fall and Winter, haha. They ARE the diaper cover so no plastic or polyester is needed...just breathable and soft wool. Check out his adorableness:

No comments:

Post a Comment