Friday, December 31, 2010

Winter Pictures (Picture Heavy!)

While we were home for Christmas, we had a family photoshoot by Callie at Achor and Eden. You can see more of her beautiful photography at www.achorandeden.com if you'd like :-) Callie has been photographing my kids for a couple years now. Each year I look forward to seeing how she captures them as they grow. This is what she got this year! I couldn't be happier! THANK YOU, Callie!
My sister is pregnant with her first baby, a BOY, so she did a maternity shoot on the same day. Here are a few of her pictures - they are too beautiful not to share. We are almost 8 weeks apart in our pregnancies. My belly isn't quite as exciting as her belly is at this point, haha. She is perfectly round and gorgeous!

And just for fun....here are a few of the pictures Callie has done for us in the past. They are hung all over my house!

1 comment:

  1. Callie captures the beauty of your family so well. I love these photos! And I love being getting to share my pregnancy with you.

    ReplyDelete