Monday, September 12, 2011

Lots of Progress

So, after a few days of playing in photoshop and having a wonderful photographer friend teach me how to use my camera and lens in "manual" mode...

I think I have made some photography progress! Now all I need are some more models to play with and their parents' permission to share their photos online :-)

(And because I am no blogging expert, you will need to click on these photos to see them larger)
The first little cutie isn't mine. But I still adore her and her mama...












1 comment:

  1. Hope your friend loves the pictures as much as I do! She's adorable and your photography is definitely improving every day! Great job! That means that we grandmas will get even better pics of our beautiful grandchildren...lucky us!

    ReplyDelete