Saturday, December 3, 2011

Baby Fun

My 7 month old is a huge bright spot of my day. His smiles. His kisses. His tiny squishy thighs. He is 15lbs of pure joy.

I have decided that I want to start capturing more pictures of him doing his every day type activites....in his every day fashion.

So here is what I got this week.

Some book reading and playtime with his big sister. She was so excited about the "baby" library book she got from school. She immediately came home and tried to read it to him. He only lasted for so long before he decided to just play with her instead.
Sibling2bw
Sibling3
Sibling4
Sibling5
Sibling1bw

And then here he is playing on the ground like he always does. With his little diaper rash ridden bottom airing out under his PJs.
DSC_0125
DSC_0122
7monthn2
DSC_0101
7monthN

Yes, he does pee on the carpet.

No, I don't care.

Its baby pee for goodness sake!

4 comments:

  1. Haha! You are awesome. Whenever we see you next, I am 100% sure he will snuggle your neck and give you lots of kisses. He is a lover for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, they're sweet and very cuddly. I really like your baby's smile. :) I miss my nephew in him.

    -admin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This may lead to the very genuine figure that has to add into the accounts of love and affection while picking name for these pretty boys.

    ReplyDelete