Thursday, October 22, 2009

Gratitude 2

We've had such a busy week here that I completely didn't do my new gratitude thing on Monday. I can at least tell you that though I didn't blog about the gifts God has given me, I definitely did think of them throughout this week. So here we go...

11. Crisp Fall mornings that require a jacket.

12. Bright orange sunsets

13. A child who points out that the sky is orange...and that "God made those colors".

14. Pumpkin spice latte's in the Fall and Peppermint Mocha's around Christmas. These just make me "feel" the seasons.

15. A weekend so full of fun with our families.

16. The friends I have made at church, ballet class, and in my neighborhood.

17. That my husband was able to be home for my son's birth last year and 1st birthday this year.

18. Skype on our computer so we can talk to B everyday when he leaves in 11 days.

19. Generous friends and family who gave D the most wonderful birthday presents on a birthday that I couldn't buy him everything I wanted to get him. Thank you!!

20. A few childless stolen moments with my husband this weekend that made us feel like we were still "just dating."

21. A husband that has an infectious laugh and the biggest smile ever!

22. Kids having fun being kids.

23. My MOPS group.


No comments:

Post a Comment