Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Early Nesting

I would call it Early Nesting Syndrome. Or maybe Baby Mania. Or maybe I am just excited :-)
I am offically 23 1/2 weeks pregnant, so I am over half way to the finish line! However, I do realize I still have a long way to go... er, grow.
Either way, I have begun serious preparations for the new baby due in April. I have not only ordered and received his newborn cloth diapers, but I have actually already washed and folded them. They are ready for a teeny tiny bum! Some of you may not care to see my new diapers for the baby, but some of you might. Here they are!
The top three are One-Size Bum Genius pocket diapers. They will fit the new baby from about 10 lbs to the time that he is potty trained. The three in the middle are very small covers to be used over the newborn prefolds on the left and the newborn/small fitted diapers on the right. The teeny tiny green on on the bottom is an XS all-in-one. I love it. I just can't afford a whole stash of them! And the one in the bottom right is a fleece cover that is oh so soft and cuddly. I can just imagine how snuggly the baby will be in this fleece under one of those gowns babies wear as newborns :-) He's going to be so spoiled!

Of course, I have a lot more diapers that this. The rest of them are the same diapers that I used with D. Most of them are One-Size so they will be useful for a very long time. I hope to not have to buy anything more than detergent and maybe another pretty laundry bag for this baby's entire diapering life. Perfect!! Economical, good for the environment, good for baby, and easy on the eyes...

A close-up of the super cute ones...because I can't help but to love to look at them :-)

2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you! I'm actually about to order all my cloth diapers! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool! What will you be ordering for your little bean? I can't wait to hear all about it! Can I request a blog entry from you about cloth? You have so many followers! It would get the cloth word out so well :-)

    ReplyDelete