Monday, January 31, 2011

Addicted

I have an addiction. I have known it for a while, and for a while I have kept it subdued. D has been potty training and has been doing incredibly well. He's been out of his cloth diapers since shortly after Thanksgiving, but now as the impending birth of our new little guy gets closer and closer, the addiction is coming back in full swing!

I have plenty of diapers to work for my little guy once he hits about 10-11lbs, but I am a little nervous about how few I have to get me from 7lbs until then. I went out and bought 2 packs of Huggies disposables to use when I don't quite have enough cloth diapers. Plus, I am a realist. I know I will use SOME disposables from time to time. I only have a dozen prefolds and a very small handful of other fitted diapers. Plus, I only have 4 covers. How many diaper changes do you think I will get out of all that? Maybe the question should be, how often will have to do laundry with that? Haha. Anyway, I think its pictures like these that make me want more cloth for the newborn stage though :-) Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment