Thursday, February 3, 2011

Personalized Prizes For the Kiddos!

I love to go online shopping and I love it most when my packages finally arrive in my mailbox. I tear into them like a kid at Christmas!

Well, today was the most exciting package I've opened in a really long time! I just must share it with you, my blogger friends. It was from MommyGrams and More who partnered with me for my very first giveaway last month. These are my first items from her and I am 100% sure they will not be my last. The embroidered Big Bro/Big Sis shirts and the Turtle bib are extremely well made. They are absolutely adorable, so much so that the pictures cannot even do them justice :-) Just take my word for it.
My kids loved them so much that they tore off the shirts that they were wearing right in the middle of the kitchen as soon as I pulled these out of the envelope. They wanted to wear them immediately. It was so cute that they were just as excited as I was, haha. These are going to make GREAT pictures at the hospital when the new baby arrives!
P.S. I guess now you guys all know the baby's name :-) Yay for Baby Nathan! Isn't the bib just adorable? It is so very sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment