Saturday, July 16, 2011

N-12 weeks and counting

My little baby is now 12 weeks old.

He weighs in right at 12lbs 2oz.

He is still the most pleasant and easiest baby I have ever known.

He sleeps though the night.

He eats about 7 times a day.

I am captivated by him and his gentle spirit.

I just wanted to share a few recent pictures of him and his sweetness...some are for you, some are for me. I can't stop looking at him. Or holding him :-)

In his new bouncy seat...a gift from a friend of ours whose daughter didn't like it. It bounces all by itself. Its awesome!
Snuggled up with me in his new baby carrier - a ring sling. I'm still figuring out how to adjust it and wear him in different positions, but he seems to be enjoying just being worn at all.
Babywearing Perfection...
His first case of pink eye. You can't see it too well in this picture, but his left eye got really gunky and turned a light pink. This was a gift from his brother and sister who also had it this week....


2 comments:

  1. You are having too much fun with your baby! He's so blessed to be in your precious family! And I can't wait to get up there and get to know him even better. October can't come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete