Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

My kids decided they wanted to go to a Fall Festival instead of trick-or-treating for Halloween. We still got them costumes and had a ton of fun, but we headed over to a great celebration on-post at the chapel of food, crafts, games, prizes and candy. The kids had a ball, but of course when we were done, we walked across the street and let them trick-or-treat up and down one block.

The baby slept in the stroller. The kids ran. D tripped, C got scared of some people scaring older kids. Then we loaded up and headed back home.

A good time was had by all :-)

Here are a few pictures of the kids all dolled up for the fun filled evening before we left the house...

My littlest man is now on the verge of sitting unassisted!
Halloween7w

My three crazy loves :-)
Halloween4w

And this picture (though not that great of a "quality" picture) just makes my heart jump for joy. I have the best daughter in the whole world. I couldn't be more proud of how she relates to her brothers...
Halloween5w

No comments:

Post a Comment