Sunday, April 24, 2011

He is Risen!

He is Risen!

Easter is one of the very best days of the whole year. I love that there is so much focus on Jesus and everything that He has done for us. It always makes me remember how sinful I am and how much he paid for me. His death on the cross was absolutely horrific and to think that He suffered and died so that I may have life everlasting is absolutely amazing. His resurrection three days later sealed the deal. It solidified the Gospel as the Truth.

I just LOVE to celebrate Easter! This song, In Christ Alone, has become one of my very favorite songs to listen to and to sing. There is so much truth in the words! Last year, B and I even had the opportunity to see this couple perform it live. Talk about an amazing worship experience!!

Praise God! May you have a blessed Easter as you celebrate the Savior with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment