Monday, April 4, 2011

The Arrival of the Baby Products :-)

Look what came in the mail over the last few days...
Its a couple of the items I had mentioned that I really wanted to try for the new baby. I am always amazed at how God provides for me and my family. He is so faithful to His children.

After I wrote this blog entry, within about 24 hours, all the products were spoken for from my family members and friends. My sister chose a baby gift from the blog, my expectant mommy-friend made me one, my mom chose a gift, and my hubby took the last one...and an additional one not listed on that list.

I still have one item en-route to me from my hubby - the stroller! I am so very excited to use my Baby Jogger City Mini. I can't wait to try it out with D. He is the perfect test subject for all the baby products out there. He climbed in the baby carrier without hesitation and then proceeded to call himself a "pack-pack." (Otherwise known as a backpack)

I love the carrier AND the beautiful diaper bag from Lands End. Please ignore that the monogram is backwards...I couldn't figure out how to flip the picture around on my computer. My brain is fried and I am too tired to care :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment