Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Pics!

I wanted to share a few of the pictures we took this morning as our "2011 Easter Pictures."

B hasn't been home for an Easter with our kids since Easter 2008 (and D was still in my belly that year, haha), so this was especially special for us. It is also special since it is our last pictures where I am still pregnant and we are still a family of four.

Although I obviously cannot pinpoint the exact day the baby will be born, I know it will be soon...today, I am 39 weeks and 1 day. I delivered both the other children at 39 weeks and 1 day, haha. So, I hope this one won't be "cooking" too much longer :-)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful...Happy Easter indeed! You have a beautiful family. Love and miss you. Wishing you well this coming week and praying for a speedy delivery!

    ReplyDelete