Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving this year, I took the kids to B's aunt's house on the other side of Atlanta. Though it is a long drive, I knew we'd all have fun eating good food, mingling with family, laughing with each other, and letting the kids run on the large property. And as expected, we all had a blast! Rather than write about all the details of this fun day, I thought I'd just share some of the pictures. I think you'll get the gist of it...

C and her cousin enjoying some playtime outside.

Running, running, running...

C and D enjoying some love from family :-)

The food!!!

C and big cousin checking out the cows.

Enjoying the wide open spaces.

Pointing out the cows :-)





Here they come!!



Jumping in leaves.



A cousin and her new puppy...the best early Christmas surprise ever!

Generations

Playing in the Coca-Cola room :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment