Thursday, November 12, 2009

To My Wife...Whom I Miss Greatly

Dear R,

Yes it's me. B. I just wanted to return the favor and write you a little something. I am not the writer that you are, but I will do my best.

It's hard for me to sleep here in this country. I don't know what it is, but I have a feeling it has to do with you not being there next to me. I miss waking up early to go to work and then coming home and seeing you and the kids eating breakfast and starting your day. I enjoy kissing you and the kids bye as I walk out the door again to go to work. And, hearing Callie tell me bye about 500 times. I miss the little smile of David and the huge hugs of Callie. I miss coming home and seeing my family waiting for me to walk in the door. I miss our couple of hours together after the kids are in bed. Even though we usually are on the computer, watching tv or doing something not very productive, haha, I still love just being in the same room with you!

I LOVE YOU!!!

B

No comments:

Post a Comment