Sunday, May 30, 2010

Still losing weight...

Most of you probably know that I am still working out and watching what I eat. I am not following any real program right now, but am definitely still in "losing" mode. I am doing Turbo Jam videos, some Chalean Extreme, and walking about 2 miles several days a week. As of this weekend, I am now down 38.4 pounds! I couldn't be happier :-) My goal right now is to lose about 8 more pounds. I know I can do it, it just may take me a while since I am losing about a pound to a pound and a half each week. Check out my most recent pictures in one of my new favorite outfits - leggins!

2 comments:

  1. You look wonderful! I'm so proud of you! I can't believe you have done so well! Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see you soon! I can't wait to workout with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! I can't wait to hear about your hub's reaction!

    ReplyDelete