Monday, February 22, 2010

Gratitude

I can't believe its been so long since I blogged a Multitude Monday. Dear Lord, please forgive my selfish self. I have so much to be grateful for these days...well all days truly. His graces are abundant though I have neglected to write them and purposefully recall each one. I can't even begin to go back so many weeks and recap what He has done each day, so I can only pick up on the last few days.

He has blessed me with:

126. Clean ice cold water running freely and cleanly in my kitchen. I love to sip on it all day.
127. A 3 year old who asks about Jesus on the cross.
128. Her beautiful perspective on the resurrection and concern about how exactly Jesus got out of the tomb.
129. The same sweet girl who wants to help me by putting away my things...even if I can't find my phone or sunglasses a few hours later. Bless her for honoring me by helping without being asked.
130. A dog who hasn't had a potty accident in a long time. And who can be bathed in 3 minutes in the kitchen sink.
131. Precious D's love for climbing...on the train table, time out bench, and ottoman. The look of success on his face is perfect :-)
132. Neighbors that wave...and bring my trash up from the curb - just to be nice.
133. Laughter as I slather Vicks Vaporub on a tiny chest.
134. A size smaller jeans that fit....now down 2 sizes. PRAISE HIM!
135. My dad's hip surgery's success.
136. My husband's persistence in fighting to obtain a position in Washington DC.
137. His command's willingness to help make that goal a reality.
138. Friends that pray for me.
139. Sisters that encourage, inspire, and make me laugh.
140. Jason's Deli's french onion soup.
141. New baby-powder-scented cloth diaper-friendly laundry detergent.
holy experience

3 comments:

  1. I love you! I know God smiles on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's funny that you accidentally followed me twice! To unfollow go to blogger.com, click Manage under your blog list, then click Settings next to the blog you want to change, then there's a link for "Stop following this blog." They sure don't make it easy!

    What kind of laundry detergent do you use for diapers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info! I use Rockin Green detergent! It's so good!

    ReplyDelete