Monday, February 15, 2010

A great day!

As I looked back over my last few blog entries, I realized that I haven't posted any pictures of the kids in a quite a while! I am sure that many of you like to see pictures, so I thought I'd post a few of the kids playing in the snow we got this past weekend. This was D's first time ever out in snow! I can't wait until next year when we will be moved to DC (hopefully!!) and our WHOLE family will get to play. I know B misses the snow and the cold. He hasn't felt a real winter since Jan/Feb 2008! Enjoy :-)
These are B's boots...they kept my feet warm and made me feel like he was with us :-)
This is the only time I have ever liked this magnolia tree...normally it is a pain in the rear-end dropping hundreds of seed pods all over my yard.
Having some SERIOUS fun!


1 comment: