Sunday, December 6, 2009

Gratitude

I have seen so many of God's blessings in my life this past week. It's been amazing :-)

51. The ability to stay calm and figure out how to put enough air in my flat tire to make it home from church in the pouring rain.

52. Roadside assistance by our car insurance provider.

53. The testimonies given by the moms at MOPS and how God used them to speak to me.

54. Operation Homefront and Walmart's generosity to help us provide a wonderful Christmas for the kids.

55. D's newly developing feisty personality.

56. Songs that make me think of...and fall more in love with...my husband.

57. Fifteen 3 year olds giddy with excitement in red and white tutus.
58. Their precious dance.

59. The way D grabs at my pants and shirt when he wants me to pick him up.

60. My in-laws coming to visit.

61. My camera that captures what my mind can't retain.
62. My husband's words of encouragement and praise.

63. My computer that connects me to the world and keeps me sane.

64. A new wool diaper cover that I love on little D.
65. Family that is willing to change cloth diapers...and rinse out the poop :-)

66. Mail and a mail carrier that comes early in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment