Monday, December 28, 2009

Gratitude

Just a tiny number of blessings God has poured out on me recently...

77. A husband's willingness to create a customized blog template for me. :-)
78. Family members with generosity that overwhelms me.
79. Health for the kids over Christmas.
80. My mom's house fully decorated for Christmas. (trees in every room, snowflakes from the ceiling, snow scene on the mantel, spot light on the door....)
81. A dog who absolutely loves my children.

82. Blue eyes.
83. A preschooler with some serious personality.
84. A champion speed crawler.
85. Laughing with my mom so hard that we both cried.
86. A Vicks menthol plug-in that helps D sleep despite a slight cold.
87. Memories that were made this past week with my family.
89. A van to transport us (and all our stuff) in.
90. A few chances to run out without the kids.

holy experience

No comments:

Post a Comment