Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Gratitude on a Tuesday

Sorry that I have been so blog quiet lately. My mom has been in town visiting me for about 10 days and we've been having so much fun that I truly haven't had time to sit down and blog....or even check all my emails, or actually read everyone's facebook status changes. But I really wanted to blog my gratitudes...even though today is Tuesday and I missed it yesterday :-)

112. Two Girl's Nights Out this week with my friends.
113. My mom's willingness to come visit (help) me for 10 days!
114. A free online Turbo Tax program that walked me through doing my taxes without making me wait in line or pay a thing.
115. My workout results!
116. Strength to do 10 real push-ups.
117. Pictures my husband sent me of his team (and him!) on their deployment adventures.
118. My new role in the preschool ministry on Sunday mornings (just once a month).
119. D's ability to toddle over to me saying, "ma...ma...ma...ma."
120. Roasted sweet potatoes that my mom has made since being here :-)
121. Feeling great about myself :-) (I have not reached my goals yet, but just being on the way feels great!)
122. Early morning snuggles with C.
123. Green Eggs and Ham and The Cat in the Hat...those books are so fun to read - even if they are 60 pages long! Does rhyming ever get old? "I do not like green eggs and ham. I do like like them Sam I am." And I LIVE with Thing One and Thing Two!
124. My Swiffer vacuum. BEST PRODUCT EVER!
125. My little monkey girl :-)
holy experience

No comments:

Post a Comment