Thursday, January 21, 2010

Week 2 Update

I just finished my second week of Chalean Extreme! Yay! I'm doing it! I have great progress to report too :-) First of all, I didn't miss a day of my workouts and even though I had one morning where I had to move the workout to the evening, I still completed all of them. I continued to enjoy eating healthier foods. I even went out to dinner last night and devoured grilled salmon (hold the lemon pepper butter) and a sweet potato. Yum!

Okay, so my results....I only lost between 1-2 pounds (which I will admit I wasn't thrilled about), but overall, I have already lost a total of 6 inches! I was getting discouraged by my lack of big weight loss, so I had my mom measure me to see if there had been any change anywhere else. We were both BLOWN AWAY to find I had already lost 2 inches in my waist, 2.5 inches in my chest, 1 inch in my hips and 1/2 inch in my abductors. Woohoo! So overall, I've lost somewhere between 5-6 pounds and 6 inches in two weeks.

I can now do 10 REAL pushups. I know I am getting much stronger everyday. I feel great and I am proud of myself :-) I still kind of hate doing the workouts but I love the feeling of sweating so much and working so hard. I LOVE completing a workout and knowing I worked so hard, I can barely walk, haha. I can now do squats like nobody's business. So, there you have it. I hope next week I can report a little more weight loss, but either way, I can assure you I'll do my best.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot tell you how thrilled I am that we are doing this together. I LOVE YOU BUNCHES!!!!

    ReplyDelete